Amyzon

When I look up ROMEO FAILS on Amazon (because I have a lot of free time), I see (among other things) a list of links on the left side of the screen.















Since mine is the only book with the title ROMEO FAILS, you might think all those links pertain to my book. Uh... no. (Children's Books (1)???) I suppose some of the links are more easily explained than others.

Literature & Fiction (33) - yes! After rewriting this work of fiction 32 times, it must be literature by now! That's the rule. I'm pretty sure.

Gay & Lesbian (2) - duh!

Science & Math (1) - well, not really, but one character is the high school math teacher.

Humor & Entertainment (14) - but of course! There's at least 14 funny words in ROMEO FAILS, like goo, Schwinn, gargoyle, warthog, naked, possum, fertilizer, lumberjack, Mrs. Potato Head... Hmmm, maybe I'm giving you the wrong idea about this book.

The right idea would be this is a story completely unlike SHADOW POINT. No ghosts! No lighthouses! No English bulldogs! (one cranky Midwestern beagle, though) Although I do not consider myself a romance writer, ROMEO FAILS is probably as close as I'll ever get to writing a traditional love story. It is very much about emotions... and commitments... and how difficult it is to be the outsider.

I hope you'll like it!

And those Amazon links did at least give me an idea for a t-shirt:

Comments

Popular Posts