AMAZING REVIEW FOR THE BOOK OF KELL!

But first, a quick Public Service Announcement:  Some reviews contain spoilers, so I may not provide you with the link or quote the entire thing.  I don't want anything to lessen your enjoyment of the twisty turny plot of THE BOOK OF KELL!  I figure you can always Google the review yourself if you want to.


And now, here's that AMAZING review in its entirety:
"I was excited to even request this book - I seem to have a passion for post-apocalyptic fiction. So when I got it, I thought I'd just check out the first few paragraphs and then get on with the rest of my day. I'd start it properly it before bed. Good plan. I stood in the middle of the room and read the entire first chapter. Standing. I couldn't move, didn't want to move. Read four more chapters that night before bed. Then had nightmares about the end of the world all night. The next day I read over a third of it, and the next night stayed awake until I was finished. Then thought, 'now what?'. It's that good. I have read a lot of post-apocalyptic fiction. So much so that not much in the genre surprises me anymore. This grabbed me, held me captive and surprised me over and over. And that ending? Damn! This is such a good book, from the characters, to the world-building, to the pacing...I will go back and read it again. And again. And again. This book is better than hundreds of other post-apocalyptic fiction out there, so if this genre is your jam, BUY THIS ONE. I'd give it ten stars if I could."


Comments

Popular Posts