What Readers Are Saying

Hey, some lovely people (who I don't even know!) are saying some fabulous things about SHADOW POINT. Their edited feedback, which I've come across in different corners of teh interwebs, is below. Rock on, lovely people!

"What a debut book! ...a page-turne(r) that is hard to put down... loved the experience!"
MA

"Wow!! What a thrilling ride... Excellent book... I hope Amy writes another book soon."
NS

"...really enjoyed Shadow Point. I couldn't put it down once i started. Wonderful storyline."
PS

"I couldn't put the book down... If you enjoy a good ghost story, pick this one up. Amy Briant did a heckuva job with her debut. I look forward to her next."
CP

"...a wonderfully feisty heroine. She'll win the heart of every carefree single lesbian... What follows is a wild and exciting ride as Madison, Pipe, Katie, and a wonderful English bulldog named Henry the Eighth battle the forces of evil on Shadow Point. A gripping first novel...
RL

Comments

Popular Posts