Beta Left Unsaid?

I've been meaning to blog about beta readers for a while now, but for some reason, that seemingly harmless subject fills me with RAGE!

I keep tinkering with the draft blog post. It's up to almost 1500 words. And who wants to read 1500 words of rage? Actually, less than a hundred are enraged - the rest involve kickball, margaritas, super glue, an obscure reference to BLAZING SADDLES and the pros and cons of beta readers.

Beta readers. Grrrrrrrr.

Hmmmph. I could NOT post it and simply move on to another topic. (...unicorns?)

Or I could post it and reap the whirlwind.

Maybe I need another blog - an anonymous one - where I can be 100% honest.

Well, I'll have to think about it. And check to see if anonymousamybriant.blogspot.com is still available. :-)

Comments

Popular Posts