And So It Begins!

So now I'm blogging - woo hoo! First, the Facebook page, now the blog. Can a website be far behind? Time will tell. In the meantime, though, I encourage you to befriend me on Facebook if any of this sounds interesting to you.

As my profile says, I'm a novelist who lives in the San Francisco Bay Area whose first book, SHADOW POINT, will be published by Bella Books in February 2011. I already have some fun and fabulous content on my Facebook page, but I look forward to adding to that with this companion blog. I'll try to have some unique content in both places, just to keep things interesting.

My first step will be to catch the blog up with Facebook. Then, I'll continue to use both sites to talk about SHADOW POINT, writing in general, reading and whatever else strikes my fancy! Stay tuned...

Comments

Popular Posts